Tuesday, January 12

30 Things I Will Do Before I am 30

So I have posted on here in awhile, and I didn't really plan to anymore, but I just thought of this idea and I really wanna do it.

30 Things I will do before I am 30...
1. Receive my PhD and become a Psychiatrist
2. Get a tattoo
3. Fall in love
4. Write a book (with no plans of publishing it.)
5. Make a difference in someone's life (I mean like I completely changing their world and helping them become a better person.)
6. Learn how to ride a dirt bike
7. Be completely content with the person I am
8. Stop gossiping. Period.
9. Open up to people more
10. Write my own recipe
11. Drive a Lamborghini (even if I have to rent it.)
12. Eat at Morimoto
13. Do something I'm completely afraid of
14. Get laser hair removal
15. Do one of those week long healthy retreat things (no idea what they're called.)
16. Be 100% honest (pretty hard, but I'm trying.)
17. Ride a horse
18. Stay up for at least 24 hours...this will be really hard for me
19. Visit the Czech Republic (I wish it was still called Czechoslovakia.)
20. Leave (at least) a $200 Visa prepaid debit card on a doorstep of someone in need
21. Buy some Crunk Juice...and drink it of course
22. Go to a NFL Football game (Cardinals? :))
23. See Thunder From Down Under
24. Try and eat as much as Rory and Lorelai (Gilmore Girls) do on a typical night
25. Do something insanely romantic for someone I love
26. Join PETA
27. Ask a guy out
28. Live alone
29. Dance crazily in public and not care who's watching
30. Give a day to someone....do anything and everything for one person

3 Life Goals:
1. Pay my parents back for my entire college tuition in a lump sum
2. Be perfectly happy
3. Improve my memory (somehow)

4 comments:

  1. These kind of lists are a very good idea. (Even if they may drastically change in a few years.. ha ha) A few things: Why the Czech Republic? A tatoo? Really? and You know PETA means no steak right?
    Some good goals in this list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a funny girl.. Good luck with all those goals!!! I can see you doing all of them...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanna stop abuse against animals not be a vegetarian...I'll find something else to join maybe. A tattoo is really not an option. Ummm I was born in the Czech Republic Randi of course I have to go there, everyone knows that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you could use some Crunk juice girl! This is a great list.

    ReplyDelete